Afriendtofriend.info Review:Health Information medical articles help resources - Health Information medical articles help resources
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
- Blaine Greenfield "eclectic reader" - An addictive book that will keep you amused for many hours as you skim through and find fascinating tidbits.GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2013 (Bantam Books) by Guinness World Records is an addictive paperback that will keep you amused for many hours as you skim through the pages and find such fascinating tidbits as the following:
* A small gerbil-related rodent species known as Shaw's jird has been scientifically observed mating 224 times in just two hours.
* Linus Urbanec (Sweden) downed a record 31 Brussels sprouts in one minute in Rottne, Sweden on November 26, 2008.
* The world's largest parking lot for automobiles can hold 20,000 vehicles and is situated in the West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, California. There are overflow facilities in an adjoining parking lot for another 10,000 facilities.
I also liked the pictures, though personally found the font size too small. However, keep in mind that many of the readers of this book might well be children or grandchildren, so they would probably have no problem reading it.
And consider this recommendation: If you're looking to get somebody interested in reading, GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS makes a great gift. I remember it being one of the first books that caught my attention when I was much younger.
- Jody Essenhigh - Diana Gabaldon - VoyagerExcellent book - excellent series - to wrap romance, time travel, historical events, humour, early law and medicine into one extraordinary series is a feat which Diana Gabaldon has achieved with superb use of the language and dialogues. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
- __e1r__ - Here is a PRODUCT review, not a company review.Hi, I have used Proactive for a week now, and my acne has faded very much. I am very excited to see what my results are after I run out.
Now, some people say this made there acne worse, due to there skin drying, but this never happened to me. Even if it does happen to you, they include a moisturizer, so, no problems!