Cialissanordonnancemdcb.unblog.fr Review:Prix Cialis 20mg En Pharmacie - Acheter Du Cialis En Pharmacie En Belgique
Country: Europe, FR, France
I have an iPhone and my wife has an iPad and although I value the sleek Apple OS I consider these devices a bit like toys and was waiting for something more suitable for myself. I have owned my Asus Transformer Prime (got it on BestBuy, sorry Amazon!) for about two weeks now and just yesterday received the dock/keyboard.
The build quality is excellent (unlike some Asus netbooks that I have owned). The Transformer Prime feels very solid and slightly lighter and thinner than the iPad. I like the more rectangular form factor of the Transformer better than that of the iPad. The upgrade to ICS was smooth and quick, as well as several other updates and overall the user interface is intuitive and fun to use although there is room for minor improvements.
A few highlights and caveats (but still 5 stars):
* The screen get smudgy very quickly, although it does not interfere with viewing the content and the cleaning pad provided does an excellent job
* The device crashes and reboots (quite quickly) at least once a day, but I suspect that has to do with some downloaded software more than the device itself
* The mail client is quite good although there is no way to define which is the default mail service it should open to, if you have multiple ones
* The charger charges quickly but it is unique to Asus and no iPad chargers (2.1A) will charge the transformer faster than a trickle rate. It seems as if this is because the Asus charger has the standard USB 5V but also a higher output. Pay attention before buying compatibles!
* When the battery is relatively depleted the charger runs quite hot
* The keyboard feels quite good and works very nicely with the Transformer Prime pad. It basically converts the Transformer into a netbook with a touchscreen - which is great!! The only minor caveat is that the combined pad+dock is a bit hefty, but that is expected.
* The GPS really takes its time to connect, if it does at all, even after the recent upgrade.
* I have had no issues with the WiFi. Reception is acceptable and it works really well with my iPhone as a hotspot or all the routers around the house.
* The software provided with the Transformer is quite good, especially Polaris Office, which is very useful.
* Sound quality is great, but only one speaker. Other system sounds sometime are on the low side.
* Synchronization and transfer of files from the desktop is very easy (even without the Asus downloadable Sync software) and much easier than with the iPad. I like the Prime's file manager!
* After one of the upgrades, the charging icon behavior seems to have changed and I contacted Asus customer support. That was/is the only negative experience, so far, of owning the Transformer Prime. Except for telling me to send it back to BestBuy or to the Asus facility in TX, the person on the other side was clueless about the device. Considering their not-so-great support infrastructure, it is one good reason to consider an Apple iPad with nearly ubiquitous service.
Overall - a really nice device. I am very happy with it. In terms of device-software integration, it does not yet seem to be where Apple is. To me it seems like a device for a slightly more knowledgeable user - which works fine for me!
I bought the Galaxy Tab2 after researching current tablets on a number of web sites . I had to replace my Toshiba Thrive which was my first tablet . It developed a crack in the upper left corner . I say developed, because it was never dropped and was always kept in a protective case. Since it was warranteed with Squaretrade, they told me to send the Toshiba to them and they will be sending me $300.00 ( my cost for the tablet) to replace it. The Galaxy Tab came in at about that price. The crack was the best thing that happened to me ! I didn't realize how wonderful a tablet could be ! The Galaxy is a brilliant instrument . It towers over the Thrive in design, display and ease of use. It is sleek, responsive and a joy to use. I wanted a Samsung product since I am now using the Galaxy Blaze smart phone and enjoy that device very much. I considered upgrading to the Galaxy Note, but after comparing both devices I choose the Tab 2 for it's price as I am not a gamer and don't require the fastest processors.
I've had it only a few days and so far, I am enjoying it very much !
BTW, Squaretrade warranty is the only way to go. they have come through now 3 times for me ....I would never own another electronic device without their warranty. Let's face it...these things break sooner or later !!!!
This is a rare book that combines an amazing personal story along with many business lessons. Ping Fu grew up in China in the time of Mao's revolution and was forced to leave for the States due to research deemed embarrassing to the government. She went on to found Geomagic, a major 3D software company that is in the process of being acquired by another 3D giant. The author's life in China is full of personal and historic lessons while the part of her life in the U.S. can teach one a lot about running a business. Very touching and very personal book. Highly recommended.
Feb 2013 edit.
Ping Fu is under attack from Chinese bloggers and their followers, most of whom openly admit they are commenting based on critical articles, not on the complete book. Ping Fu's rebuttals seem adequate to me and the best arguments the bloggers come up with seem superficial and ignorant of the big picture - growing up in Mao's China was extremely difficult for all but the reddest elements, and Ping Fu's life story including her advancement to ownership of Geomagic is fascinating. The best way to judge her writing is to read the entire book.
This is an amazing co-wash. After the first use i definitely could feel a difference in my hair. When I use this along with the hydration elation, my hair feels so soft, moisturized, and manageable. I have to attribute it to the fact that I use the co-wash three times per week and the hydration elation every 2 weeks. I also moisturize my hair everyday and apply a leave-in.