Drugwatch.com Review:Drug Side Effects, Interactions & Lawsuit Information - Drugwatch.com - News and information about dangerous drugs and medical devices. Up to date information covering side effects, recalls, FDA warnings and lawsuits.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78218 San Antonio, Texas
- Connie R. Johnston "RaznDazln" - Love, love my Kindle!I received a Kindle as a Christmas gift and I love it!! The fact that I can download a sample first is a great benefit. I have favorite authors and have been known to buy the same book twice, now the sample keeps me from doing that.
There are a lot of reviews about the buttons, when you get used to reading on the Kindle it becomes a habit to hold it so you don't advance the pages.
My other favorite feature is the option to increase the font size. Very helpful in an iffy lighting situation. I've had no problems downloading books and they really do come to my Kindle in about a minute!
It's light, thin and easy to carry where ever, and the charge lasts a long time.
I recommend this to anyone who loves to read, it's a pleasure to use.
- Sharron Hoilman "swtp15" - Surprised by taste!!!After reading all the reviews here on Amazon, frankly was very concerned about being able to tolerate the taste of Raw Meal...but i went on and ordered it anyway because my daughter in law had highly recommended it! I opened it immediately upon receiving it and decided to try it out right away. The powder had no offensive odor--which was a relief! I added only one scoop of powder to two cups of almond milk along with a dash of cinnamon and a half of banana. I was really surprised that the taste was actually quite pleasant and enjoyable!! The next morning I added two scoops of powder to two cups of almond milk with the half of banana and it was very good. I am hooked!!! The taste is not at all overpowering at all. I am even adding my wheat grass tablets to the mix!!! I love the product and have it every morning for breakfast-- and lunch-- then eat a small meal for dinner. I highly recommend Raw Meal....i haven't tried it in water--and probably wont as i really like the almond milk mix-- daughter in law also uses the almond milk with the vanilla Raw Meal...give it a try..I don't think you will be disappointed!
- Maegan Ellicott - Love it, Love it!This is the second series I've read by Nalini Singh, the first being the Guild Hunter series. I just love her, she is my all time favorite writer and I loved this book. I love the view she takes of different human races/species and doesn't do the traditional shape shifter/human romance. Instead she introduces the Psy, who have amazing mental powers and are taught not to feel emotion at a young age. Sascha, being a "defective" psy actually does feel emotion, and I love her character. I love her relationship with Lucas and just the overall storyline.
- Audri J. Carr - Phillip's Colon HealthI am a 76 year old retired female Chemist and a Computer whiz. I am not in good health and mostly confined to my apartment. I am a big fan of Amazon and buy everything there: books, mouthwash, shoes, clothes, even chewing gum!. I have been suffering from acid reflex and IBS. After a lot of research I ordered Phillips Colon Health on Thursday and received it Friday. It worked wonders and I am already feeling much better.
Ordering is easy as are returns. Amazon I love you.
Buffalo, New York
- David L Bixler "David L. Bixler" - Organic pan. 12 inchJust purchased this pan a few weeks ago. Have cooked quite a few items in it. I must say I have never used a pan quite like this one. Seem I don't have to use any oils nothing sticks. Bacon cooks crisp & very fast. Omelets don't stick. Cleanup is a whiz. I can cook multi items & just clean for next item. Would recommend it to anybody who wants a good durable non stick pan.