Rainbowmedicalcentres.co.uk Review:Rainbow Medical Centres - Welcome to Rainbow Medical Centres
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- G. Koriski - Great phoneI have this phone for a couple of months now and I just love it, I'm a photographer and used to carry a pocket camera when I didn't have my pro gear with me , Now I only have my phone and the results are excellent. In addition this phone replaces my music player and GPS, It does a great job in all these fields and on top the call quality is great.
you can find plenty of information about the features of this phone online so I'll keep it short,Take a look at this video I shot with the Lumia 920 while flying to Catalina Island and judge for yourself. or search on youtube for "Take off from LA to Catalina Island, Shot with Nokia Lumia 920"
- L. Salinas - Away In A DayI could see and feel a cold sore starting just under my lower lip. Immediately I remembered the free sample of New Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment that I had received from Smiley360. So I got the package and read the directions found on the insert inside the plastic casing. It was easy to use. After washing the infected area with a clean cloth, you squeeze the little vial until it crushes together and the medication goes onto the tip, gently put the tip on the cold sore and press lightly until it starts to feel numb, then rub it in until you have used all the medication in the vial. The Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment immediately took away any pain or sensation of the oncoming cold sore. It was instant relief. So fast and effective that I didn't need to try anything else and it was completely gone by the next day. I've never had anything work that quickly before! I would definitely purchase and recommend this product to others. I am so glad I received a free sample of New Orajel(tm) Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment from Smiley360.
- R. Kent McVety - 3d Glasses for Panasonic ST30I purchased two pairs of the SainSonic 3d glasses for my new 42 inch Panasonic ST30. I chose the SainSonic over the more expensive Panasonic glasses based upon the numerous reviews. I do not have any complaints about the glasses other than they do not fit well over my prescription glasses. My prescription lenses are large, and so the 3d glasses do not completely cover. It would be nice if someone could come out with clip-on 3d shutter glasses. The shutter glasses work well. They have a yellow tint until you turn them on. They do darken the picture like all 3d glasses. I compensate by turning up the brightness and color on the TV. I watched The Lion King in 3d, and found they did a good job. There was no flicker or ghosting in the picture. The only flicker was from light coming through the window during the daytime. The TV was flicker-free.
- Old Codger - The best there is from Android.It is with both sadness and jubilation that I am writing this review. I purchased 2 Marquis MP977 tablets from Amazon and one from ebay and all 3 were DOA when received. Went through hell on earth getting those straightened out and getting refunds because in every case, the manufacturer said to send it back to the seller for a refund or replacement. But I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 at auction and it took right off with blazingly great performance as soon as I got it home. Everything was perfect. the only thing that I was disappointed with was that it only had Android 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) installed because I know through several friends and reviews that the later version 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) had much greater capability and stability. BUT, this thing was running so well that I was willing to overlook this as a minor drawback. Much to my surprise, three days after cranking up the Galaxy, I had it connected to my WiFi and registered it with Samsung and Google Android. Immediately after registration, the unit went into an automatic upgrade mode which I believed was just to assure that all the utilities were up-to-date. It seemed a little slow but I didn't mind all that much and finally it gave up all its extra activity and said that it was through and turned the system back over to me. Being a little concerned, I went to check out the system state and what I found astounded me. Although the update did all that I thought it would do, I was almost bowled over to discover that the operating system was now up to 4.1.1. After a thorough check on installed packages, there were more useful system packages than I had ever hoped for. I had a like new, state-of-the-art tablet that was performing at breakneck capability and speed. All this and I never even asked for anything. What a difference in company support!!!
Angers me now over the fact that I went cheap to start with in getting the Marquis tabs and I think that I have learned a lesson. The BIG plus is; I'm so happy now with the Galaxy that it makes up for all the misery I went through. I HIGHLY recommend the Samsung and If I ever need good personal electronics again, That's where I'll start looking first.
- ladygrace - very pleasedThis is my 1st accounting software.I just wanted to know...."where does it all go??" Now I am obsessed with running reports and looking at pie charts! The best part is.... You can make a tag for your kids expenses! Then you know what they really cost!! HaHa I would suggest getting a book along with the software. What you cant figure out on your own the book will help.